4 large pieces of boneless chicken
1 stick of butter
2 packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
2 (8oz) package cream cheese
1 (26oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1lb of egg noodles or rice
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Add chicken, butter, dressing mix, cream cheese and soup in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Stir everything around every 2 hours if possible.
- When you’re ready for dinner, cook your egg noodles for 10 minutes until tender. You can also add this to rice.
- Serve the chicken mixture over a plate of your egg noodles or rice. If you add it to rice, I recommend that you shred the chicken up.