Today I am going to show you the Thanksgiving Centerpiece I made. You won’t need very much to make this and it’s a quick DIY. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
Here are all the items I used for this project
- Rustic Box: Get it on Amazon
- Electronic Candles
- Styrofoam squares (for artificial flowers)
- Fall floral pieces
- These should include pumpkins, acorns and/or pinecones.
*These last 3 items can be found at any craft store but also sometimes the $1 store.
- Take apart all of the floral items and put them into piles.
- Place a piece of burlap into the bottom of the box
- Then place your candles into the center and surround them withs pieces of your styrofoam.
- Now start adding your larger pieces and sticking them into the foam.
- Place leaves all around the bottom covering the foam squares.
- Now add in your barries, acorns and or pinecones
- Lastly, make sure the leaves are fluffed up and not pushed down and lying flat. They should be on an angle, standing up and laying down.