- 1 stick of salted butter or 8 tablespoons (very soft or partially melted)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven roasted 350 degrees.
- Add butter, sugar and vanilla to a bowl or mixer. Cream until well mixed and lightly fluffy.
- Add eggs, mix.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly mix flour mixture into wet ingredients with the electric mixer on low speed.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
Note: You want to take them out when they are puffy and brown on the tops and edges