First, connect Instagram
- The first thing you need to do is go to Facebook’s Creator Studio to set up your Instagram account.
- You will need to have a Business Profile or Creator Account on Instagram. Click Here to see how to do that.
- Click the Instagram icon at the top of the page
- Then grant permission between Facebook and Instagram.
- Log into your Instagram account
Post to Instagram from your PC or Mac
- Click on “Create Post” button in the upper left-hand corner. Then choose to post to the Instagram feed or to IGTV.
- Now add all the details you would like for your post. You can add a caption, location, photo, and tag someone.
- Then choose to publish right away, schedule or save as a draft.