1. Start by cutting the middle of a few loops at the beginning. This will give you a “tail” you can sew in at the end.
2. Now count out 8 loops (you can use more for bigger projects)
3. Push the 9th loop through the center of the 8th loop and pull through.
4. The 10th loop with now go through the 7th loop, the 11th goes into the 6th and so on.
5. Continue going down your row, pushing the loops through the loops on your starting row until you have 8 total loops pushed through.
6. Now your yarn should be on the right side of your scarf. Begin looping again but now going towards the left.
7. Keep going until your get to your desired length.
8. When you are finished with your last row, leave a tail by cutting open some loops again
9. To finish your scarf. Take the first loop of your last row (the side that doesn’t have the tail) and push the 2nd loop through it and pull. Now take the 3rd loop and push it through the 2nd. Keep going until you finish that row and have a braided look.
10. Now pull your tail up through the last loop and sew in all your loose tails.
– Make sure your loops are straight before pushing a new loop through.
– You do not flip your work with this project
🔔 TURN ON MY NOTIFICATIONS 🔔
Get 20% off
Promo Code: Kristin20
More Crochet Videos:
How To Make A Slip Knot (3 ways)
How To Crochet A Foundation Chain Stitch https://youtu.be/8cL2bJPfN2I
How To Crochet For Absolute Beginners | Single Crochet Stitch
How To Crochet For Absolute Beginners! | Double Crochet Stitch
3 Options For Joining A New Ball Of Yarn
VERY SLOW DEMONSTRATION Of Single Crochet Stitch
How To Crochet A Blanket | Half Double Crochet Stitch https://youtu.be/Yp4S65n7iMQ
5 Ways To Make Pom Pom’s
How To Crochet For Beginners | Triple (Treble) Crochet Stitch
Thanks for watching this video! Please make sure to like, comment & subscribe! 🙂
Shot with a Canon G7X
Business Email: email@example.com