- 4-5 cups cubed bread (baguette is best)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut up your bread into cubes, add to large bowl
- In a small bowl combine all of oil, garlic powder and sea salt
- Now slowly add the olive oil over mixture to the bread, a little at a time while stirring. Stir well until bread is coated by all ingredients and olive oil is completely soaked in
- Spread the bread cubes on to a sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Note: If you’re using fresh bread, they may take a longer to become crispy.