- 1 can chili beans (hot)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can dark red kidney beans
- 1lbs grass fed ground beef or ground turkey
- 16oz corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 can diced tomatoes or 2 fresh tomatoes (chopped into cubes)
- 1 cup green pepper or 1 full pepper (cut into quarters)
- 4 oz of tomato paste
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- Cayenne pepper. Add to your taste
- Add the olive oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the onions and peppers and saute until onions are clear.
- **If you’re not a fan of green pepper, cut 1 whole pepper into quarters and place in crockpot for flavor, then remove when ready to eat**
- Add garlic and stir in the beef. Cook until browned, then drain the fat from the beef mixture.
- Add your meat mixture to your crockpot. Then stir in the chili seasoning and tomato paste.
- Add diced tomatoes, corn and beans, stir gently.
- Let your chili cook on low for 2-6 hours. If you would like it to marinate for longer, turn it down to low after 2-3 hours.
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped green onions before serving.