I saw this giant Hershey Kiss on Pinterest a while ago and thought, what a great idea! I tested it out and have created a video on how to perfect this recipe/DIY. I thought it would be cute to also make a heart so I added that idea in as an option as well.
*** VIDEO BELOW**
- Rice Crispy Cereal
- Funnels (different sizes)
- Cooking Spray
- Pen or Marker
- Heart Cookie Cutter (optional)
1. Make your rice crispy treats
– Add 4 tablespoons butter to a pot and melt
– Add 10oz of Marshmallows – mix until butter and
marshmallows are melted
– Add 6 cups rice crispy’s – mix all
2. Spray a funnel with cooking spray
3. Add your rice crispy treats to the funnel and gently push
** DO NOT PUSH TOO HARD – THIS WILL HARDEN THE TREAT**
4. Gently shake funnel until treat comes out and put aside
5. Repeat using different size funnels
6. While the treats are still warm, spray your heart cookie cutter and add some rice crispy treats to that as well.
7. While the treats are cooling, cut little strips of paper and write a message on just one end.
8. Once the treats have cooled, wrap them in tin foil with a little point at the top, place your paper along the side before sealing.