This snowman is very easy and cheap to make. I got pretty much everything at the $1 Store. I make my stickers for the face with my Cricut Air 2 but you can buy them on Etsy (link below). To see the full tutorial, check out the video below.
- 2-3 Glass Globes
- Twinkle Lights (1-2)
- Snowman Face Stickers
- Santa Hat
- White Glitter
- Felt or Ribbon
- Elmers Glue Or Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
- Paint the inside of your globes with elmers glue or mod podge
- Add white glitter and roll around until the entire inside of the globe is covered. LET DRY COMPLETELY!!
- Add your twinkle lights to the glass globes
- Glue two of the globes together – *open holes of globes should be glued together*. Make sure the end of the lights are sticking out so you can turn them on an off.
- Optional: If you’re using 3 globes, glue the 3rd one on top of the two you already glued together. The bottom of the 3rd globe should be glued to the other two, not the open end.
- Add the 2nd set of lights to the 3rd globe.
- Glue your Santa hat to the top globe.
- Make your scarf by either cutting a strip of felt or wrap your ribbon around the Santa’s neck.
- Add your face and button stickers and you’re all done!
- Here is a set of stickers you can buy: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=+snowman+face+stickers+&order=most_relevant&view_type=gallery
Thanks for watching! Please make sure to like, comment, & subscribe! 🙂
Business Email: email@example.com