This is one of the easiest and cheapest DIY’s you can do. These are super cute ornaments that people love and you’re guaranteed to get tons of compliments! To see the full tutorial, check out the video below.
- A toilet paper roll or paper towel roll
- Yarn (thicker is easier)
- Tissue paper or Kleenex
- Pom Pom’s (for option #2)
- Cut about 3/4-1″ of off of your toilet paper roll
- Cut your yarn into 12-15″ lengths. For thicker yarn you’ll need about 40 pieces, thinner yarn, you’ll need about 100 pieces.
- Take one strand of yarn and fold it in half. Now take the looped end and put it through the toilet paper roll. Then put the end that is cut and put it through the loop. Pull tight.
- Repeat until the whole roll is full
- Take all the cut ends and push them back through the toilet paper roll. (clear directions are in the video)
- Take another strand of yarn and tie it around all of the strands of yarn.
- Cut the yarn about an inch above the knot you tied.
SEE THE 2ND OPTION WITH A POM POM IN THE VIDEO BELOW:
Thanks for watching! Please make sure to like, comment, & subscribe! 🙂