This is one of my favorite Christmas DIY projects that I’ve done. It’s pretty easy to make and doesn’t take a long time to assemble.
This is a cute Christmas calendar you can hang up to add a little more decorative flare to your house. For a full tutorial, check out the video below!
- A piece of tin (the size you want your calendar)
- Stickers – (one that says Merry Christmas, boxes and numbers)
- Painting Sticks or Wood
- Glue Stick
- Black Spray Paint
- Red, White & Green Paint or spray paint (paint brushes)
- Santa Face
- Wire (optional)
- Painters tape (optional – only if you’re doing stripes)
- Spray paint your tin with the black spray paint
- Measure & cut your wood
- Paint wood red
- Optional: Paint stripes on your pieces of wood
- Use the hot glue gun and glue the wood to the 2 longer sides first, then the top and finally the bottom
- Hot glue the magnet to your Santa face
- Optional: Add wire to your Santa face, this will also be attached to the back of the wood frame.
- Add your “Merry Christmas” Sticker to the top of your calendar
- Add your boxes and numbers to the rest of your calendar
Thanks for watching! Please make sure to like, comment, & subscribe! 🙂
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org