These cupcakes are really fasts and fun to make and perfect for Easter.
- Bake your cupcakes using a box mix or the Rosanna Pansino recipe below.
- Ground up about 1-2 cups of oreos until they look like dirt
- Mix some yellow food coloring into your vanilla frosting, then add red food coloring until you have orange
- Add a thin layer of chocolate icing to the top of your cupcake
- Dunk the cupcake into your oreo crumbs
- Put your orange frosting into a ziplock bag or piping bag and make a circle on top of the cupcake, fill it in and swirl around and up. This will make it look like a carrot sticking out of the ground.
- Using your edible grass, break off 3 chunks about 1-2 inches long and stick them into your orange frosting.
- You’re done!
ROSANNA PANSINO CUPCAKE RECIPE:
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk in both sugars.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, water and vanilla. Add sour cream and oil and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until no dry ingredients remain.
- Scoop batter into cupcake pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Thanks for watching! Please make sure to like, comment, & subscribe! 🙂
IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME MAIL – SEND IT HERE:
How To With Kristin
P.O BOX #350384
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org