Easter is right around the corner so I wanted to show you a cute little treat you can make for Easter. You can surprise your kids with this or make it with them!
- Cut out a section towards the back of the Twinkies for the bunny and wheel to sit.
- Add frosting to the back and bottom of the peep bunny. Also, add a little frosting to the back and bottom of the sections you cut out in the Twinkie.
- Add the bunny and hold it for 5 seconds
- Add frosting to the front and bottom of the pretzel. Add the pretzel to the twinkie, in front of the bunny. Be careful to not touch the bunny with the icing.
- Pull the mini oreos apart, remove the oreo filling and add a little bit of your frosting in it’s place.
Thanks for watching! Please make sure to like, comment, & subscribe! 🙂
IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME MAIL – SEND IT HERE:
How To With Kristin
P.O BOX #350384
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org