- Clear ornament
- Paint (blue, black, white, red, green & orange)
- Cup or small container for mixing paint & drying ornament
- Paint brushes
- Paint sponge (optional)
- Add a few drops of water to your blue paint, mix.
- Pour your blue paint into your clear ornament
- Roll your ornament around until all of the paint has covered the inside of your ornament.
- Place ornament upside down in a cup or your paint container for an hour until all the remaining paint drips out
- Paint or sponge on white paint to the bottom of your ornament, go about 1/3 of the way up.
- Paint the back of your finger – apply a heavy coat
- Place your finger on the ornament at least 3 times to create snowman
- Paint the faces and scarfs on your snowman
- You can stop here or add snowflakes but making little white dots