You’ll Need: All you need for this project is a knife, a drill and one of the beaters from your mixer.
- Cut the top of your pumpkin off
- Attach the beater to your drill
- Start going along the inside of the pumpkin. Don’t push too hard because even though you want to scrap everything off the side of the pumpkin, you don’t want to start carving out the actually side of the pumpkin.
- After a minute or so, dump your pumpkin upside down to shake all of the guts out.
- Now repeat until everything is cleaned out.
Thanks for watching! Please make sure to like, comment, & subscribe! 🙂