- Start by adding water, oil & food coloring to a cold pot
- Add a few drops or 1/4 tsp of gel food coloring
- Mix everything together then add the flour, salt and cream of tartar
- Next, turn your stove on to medium and stir constantly
- After 2 minutes you should see it start to thicken and pull away from the sides. Once it starts to form a ball remove it from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes
- Dump your play-doh onto the counter and begin to knead and roll it.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
- When you’re done playing with it, place them in ziplock bags
WATCH THE VIDEO!