1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
1/4 cup unsalted sesame seeds (toasted)
1/2 cup peanut butter – try to use organic or all natural
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1/2 cup chocolate chips – mini or chopped up
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure it’s mixed well so that it won’t fall apart later.
2. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
3. Now divide the mixture into 1/2 and then 1/2 again, you should have 4 quarters.
4. Begin rolling the mixture into balls. Each quarter should make 5 balls. You will have a total of 20 balls.
5. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.