I recently participated in a 11 day Detox. I’ve done a few and this was by far the best one. I’ve provided the 1 day detox drink, for the full 11 day detox, click the link at the bottom.
Step 1: Create the Miracle Juice:
64 oz cranberry water (add 8 oz unsweetened cranberry juice to 56 oz of filtered water)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3/4 cup freshly squeezed oj
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Stevia Sweetner (Optional)
1. Bring Cranberry Water to a light boil; reduce the heat to low.
2. Add cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg into a tea ball; add to the Cranberry Water. (For a tangier juice, add the spices directly to the liquid.)
3. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes; cool to room temperature.
4. Stir in the orange and lemon juices. Add stevia at this time, if desired.
Step 2: Alternate drinking 1 cup (8 ounces) of filtered water and 1 cup (8 ounces) of Miracle Juice during the day. Make sure you drink at least a cup of liquid – either the Miracle Juice or water – every hour. Begin the protocol when you wake up in the morning. You don’t have to begin at a specific time, but be sure to have all eight glasses of Miracle Juice in addition to the 72 ounces of water by day’s end.
Step 3: Make sure to take one serving of a colon-caring supplement at the start and end of each day, chosen from among the following:
- Powdered psyllium husks (1 to 2 teaspoons mixed in 8 ounces of water or Miracle Juice)
- Ground or milled flaxseeds (2 to 3 tablespoons mixed in 10 to 12 ounces of water or 8 ounces Miracle Juice)j
Step 4: Engage in only light exercise – either a 20-minute walk or 10 minutes on a rebounder or elliptical machine.
For the Full 11 Day Detox – Click Here