Arninca Gel works to relieve Muscle Pain & Stiffness, as well as swelling from injuries and bruises.
A typical Bruise healing timeline:
- When you first get a bruise, it’s kind of reddish as the blood appears under the skin.
- Within 1 or 2 days, the hemoglobin (an iron-containing substance that carries oxygen) in the blood changes and your bruise turns bluish-purple or even blackish.
- After 5 to 10 days, the bruise turns greenish or yellowish.
- Then, after 10 or 14 days, it turns yellowish-brown or light brown.
- Finally, after about 2 weeks, your bruise fades away.