This is our first hike in Colorado. I was nervous about elevation and how hard it would be for all of us since we’re not fully adapted yet, so we picked this easy hike. This trail is just outside Boulder, Colorado and based off our research it provides a lot of shade. The trail itself is maintained and easy to navigate and we saw a lot of streams along the way.
- Hike Length: .8 to 4 miles
- Dogs Allowed: Yes, on leash.
- Good For Dogs: This is a good hike for dogs because there is access to little streams the trail for them to get a drink or cool off.
- Good For Kids: Yes, this hike is not too difficult and we saw a lot of other young children
- Best Time To Go: May – October
- Water Access: Yes. Streams & Lake
- Cost: Free
Map & Driving Directions: