Start by going to Pinterest and clicking Settings. Find the link to verify your website.
1. Download the verification file from Pinterest
2. Save the file from Pinterest.
3. Open up Notepad and click File > Open> Find the file you saved and click Open again.
4. In your WordPress dashboard click on Pages > Add New. Then type the name of the Pinterest verification file into the title field area
5. Go back to Notepad and look for this line in the code toward the top of the page (might have to scroll over). Copy the code that is in quotation marks shown in the screenshot below:
7. Go back to Pinterest and click the Verify Domain link
8. Once it’s is successfully verified you can go back to WordPress and delete the page.