- Saltine Crackers. (some people use Keebler Club crackers, the Keebler crackers are more buttery and softer but the saltines give this recipe a sweet and salty taste)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 pack of semisweet chocolate chips (12oz)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray a 11×17” baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. In a large heavy duty saucepan, melt your butter and brown sugar and cook over medium heat, stirring, until the butter is melted and the mixture is beginning to boil. Once it begins to boil, continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from oven and immediately cover with your chocolate chips. Turn off the oven and put the pan back in a for about 3 minutes to help melt the chocolate chips. Remove and spread the chocolate over the crackers.